NIIIIICE! I didn't realize Rick had white face paint on in your black & white pic. Were the girls scared of him? I remember painting my face like a clown one year - Terri & Ty wouldn't have anything to do with me. :) Love it! I was guessing that Lexi's skirt was purple, but I was wrong. I like the green. Love the girl's eyeshadow, too. You look awesome! (I also like the black & white pic, but now I can see all your efforts in the clever details you put into their costumes.) So fun!!!
We met in San Jose, California in the spring of 2004. Our dating days were spent sharing our love of the outdoors and watersports on Anderson Lake. It wasn't long before we moved to Utah for summer school only to find that no one else would ever make either of us happier. Dating turned to engagement and on December 29, 2004, we were sealed in the Oakland California LDS temple for time and eternity. They say "Happiness is being married to your best friend". We second that!
5 comments:
NIIIIICE! I didn't realize Rick had white face paint on in your black & white pic. Were the girls scared of him? I remember painting my face like a clown one year - Terri & Ty wouldn't have anything to do with me. :)
Love it! I was guessing that Lexi's skirt was purple, but I was wrong. I like the green. Love the girl's eyeshadow, too. You look awesome! (I also like the black & white pic, but now I can see all your efforts in the clever details you put into their costumes.) So fun!!!
so cutie!!
Holy cow! I love Keira's smile. It is perfect for the costume and perfectly fun. Miss you guys
Post a Comment