Monday, October 11, 2010

5 weeks and counting...

We are less than 5 weeks from the sprint triathlon! I'm actually super excited to do this. Thanks to cousin Chad's wife, Cara, for informing me and my husband supporting me, I feel like myself again. Just for the record, I'm not in it to compete and win. I needed something to motivate me to get into shape again and lose some weight (yes, baby weight). I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a goal and a way to get in shape with a variety of workouts. Love it! Wish me luck! Actually, wish US luck, but Rick is in way better shape than me so he won't need it as much as me :) Counting down...

5 comments:

Mindy said...

That sounds so fun!! You'll do awesome! Good luck!

Gina Deceuster said...

Go Leah! I bet you look hot.

Rochelle said...

I'm SO proud of you!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Sounds brutal to me, but you are awesome for setting a goal & working towards it! Definitely your father's daughter!!! :)

Gpa Paul said...

Breathe out slow and skip strokes. You will be amazing.