Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pre-Birthday celebration

Thanks to some great friends, I had a fun pre-birthday celebration. Rick was working Saturday and my birthday was on a Sunday so my girlfriends and I took advantage. We went to see Step Up 3 in 3D and it was freakin' AWESOME! Literally, in your face dancing...I felt like I was actually in a battle! Thanks Sandra and Kelly for such a fun movie date!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Those glasses are totally you! Ha Ha!

Brooke said...

I am SO jealous! Ross REFUSES to take me to see this and I would LOVE to go!

Gpa Paul said...

Girls night out..............For a reason!

Middleton said...

Glad you had fun... more glad I got to see you recently.

karen garner said...

Girlfriends are great - I'm so glad for "girls night out" and the chance to just be crazy. Happy Belated b-day :~)
(loved all the pics of you in the wedding and Middleton vacation photo's on Jenny's blog)