Friday, January 15, 2010
"Fishies!"
We had such a blast at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was our last stop on our California trip. Keira was so funny! Everywhere we turned, it was "Fishies! Fishy! Fishies!" I love seeing the world through little ones eyes. We enjoyed the fun trip with Rick's family with a yummy lunch at Bubba Gump Shrimp's and a detour to the beach. Rick always needs to get his body-surfing fix. He and brother Cameron dressed head-to-toe in wetsuits and surfed the waves...in December! The girls and I stayed in the car where it was warm and toasty.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Olivia has been there too but only in my belly :) Hopefully someday we can go back! I know she would love it!
This is such a great place! I love it! I bet Keira loved it, too!
I miss Keira! It is good to see your family is doing so well :)
I love the aquarium. Looks like great fun.
Post a Comment