We met in San Jose, California in the spring of 2004. Our dating days were spent sharing our love of the outdoors and watersports on Anderson Lake. It wasn't long before we moved to Utah for summer school only to find that no one else would ever make either of us happier. Dating turned to engagement and on December 29, 2004, we were sealed in the Oakland California LDS temple for time and eternity. They say "Happiness is being married to your best friend". We second that!
7 comments:
Adorable. Great costume idea.
Cuuuuuuuuute!
You guys are too cute! Love it!
You are even pretty when you try to look like a monster! What a cute costume idea! I love it when the whole families match.
You're so creative! I love it!
All three girls are definately dolls but I'm certain that is Ricks color. Hope to see him in more outfits in that shade.
oh i love it!!!
-vanessa
Post a Comment