Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Lexi at 2 1/2 months
We can't believe how time flies. Lexi is such a cutie pie and smiles all the time. We even get little giggles here and there. She is one of those babies that loves to be held, but little by little, she's becoming more independent. Phew! Because I have such good girls, I'm able to get lots of projects completed. I'm halfway done with my Christmas presents! Woohoo! Here's a glimpse of one of the joys in our lives (still working on getting one with a smile - the multiple flashes distract her so this is the look I get...)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She looks so much like Keira.
Wow! I didn't think they looked a ton alike last time I saw her but they do! Gina is right! SO CUTE!
Fun... what is she on? Love the colors.
so cuuute.
Post a Comment