Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's official

Here's our official announcement for Lexi thanks to my talented sister who somehow found the time with 4 little runts. Thanks so much Cindi! We love it!

We've also been very busy this month and I have pictures to prove it except they are on our laptop and I haven't transferred them yet. Our computer has been broken for over a month and we finally got it serviced, but now I need to transfer a bunch of stuff back to the computer from the laptop. Grrrr! More to come...soon.

8 comments:

Wiseguys said...

she's precious! I love the announcement!

Rochelle said...

I like that the announcement coordinates with her room! :) Pretty baby girl!

Michelle said...

horray!! a new post! i've been anxiously waiting to see updates! i hope you guys are doing well!!! she looks sooooo cute. love ya!

karen garner said...

Oh my gosh - is she just too precious - she looks like an angel from heaven (well, I guess that is because she is . . .) --love the announcement-- congrats. love and miss you, aunt karen

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

It's official...she's precious!

The Nortys 6 said...

She's so sweet! Congrats you guys! We have another girl coming in December. :)

Baguleys said...

She is so beautiful! congrats on your sweet baby girl.

Shantel said...

Cute announcement and way cute baby!!! Hey - I need Aunt Judy's address... do you think you could e-mail me it? shantel.may@gmail.com