Yay!!!!! I can't believe that I have never even met Keira!! You will someday have to give me advice on how to handle two kids because I do not know how people do it!! Congrats...we miss you guys!!
We met in San Jose, California in the spring of 2004. Our dating days were spent sharing our love of the outdoors and watersports on Anderson Lake. It wasn't long before we moved to Utah for summer school only to find that no one else would ever make either of us happier. Dating turned to engagement and on December 29, 2004, we were sealed in the Oakland California LDS temple for time and eternity. They say "Happiness is being married to your best friend". We second that!
11 comments:
Wow you are really far along! That's awesome!!!
Yeah! That is so exciting you make such beautiful babies! Im so happy for you!
What a cute little peanut..."she" looks just like you! Make it PINK! (JK Rick.)
Woo hoo!!! Congratulations, that's great news!
woah! You're ambitious! I can't even imagine having another one right now! Congrats! They'll love being so close together.
Yay! I cant wait to find out if Kira gets a baby sister or brother.
Wow, how exciting!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Hope you are feeling well.
Love ya.
Yay!!!!! I can't believe that I have never even met Keira!! You will someday have to give me advice on how to handle two kids because I do not know how people do it!! Congrats...we miss you guys!!
Congrats you three that is so exciting!! Hope you are feeling great.
I'm predicting a girl.
Sarah told me to check out your blog, Surprise! Wow, You'll have your hands full! Congrats guys!
Post a Comment