This is how I found Keira this morning after her nap. This is the third time now that I've found her like this and the first time she's been totally awake and happy (I think she was trying so hard that her foot was pulling on her jammies). I love watching her grow, but can't believe how fast she is growing. What a big girl!
Friday, December 12, 2008
When you know your kid is growing up too fast...
This is how I found Keira this morning after her nap. This is the third time now that I've found her like this and the first time she's been totally awake and happy (I think she was trying so hard that her foot was pulling on her jammies). I love watching her grow, but can't believe how fast she is growing. What a big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! That's pretty crazy. Jaxon is nowhere near being able to do that. Right now he's just doing pushups trying to crawl. She's such a cutie!
Oh My gosh she is so big! You are awesome with your food storage! Im glad you went on your trip it looks like it was a ton of fun! :)
Watching our babies grow is so fun but thinking about the phases that are over always make me sad! What a beautiful little girl you have.
How can she be doing that already and I've only met her ONCE? We must hang out soon!
What a cutie! I finally found your blog. I think you need to put some Cancun pictures up. ;)
Post a Comment