Keira, teach Olivia to laugh at things! That's so cute! The funny thing about it is that it went on for so long, who knows how long she could have gone!
We met in San Jose, California in the spring of 2004. Our dating days were spent sharing our love of the outdoors and watersports on Anderson Lake. It wasn't long before we moved to Utah for summer school only to find that no one else would ever make either of us happier. Dating turned to engagement and on December 29, 2004, we were sealed in the Oakland California LDS temple for time and eternity. They say "Happiness is being married to your best friend". We second that!
11 comments:
I needed that! Thanks for the giggle... she is ADORABLE. Babies are so fun!
that is so adorable! oh my!love it!
Keira, teach Olivia to laugh at things! That's so cute! The funny thing about it is that it went on for so long, who knows how long she could have gone!
Oh that is so cute! I cant wait for our trip:)
That made me laugh! So cute. I love how it built up at the end.
So stinkin' cute!!! Baby's laughs are the best. I've got 8 weeks left btw!
How cute. I love watching that, It made me laugh! I can't believe how big she is getting. Man does time fly.
Carson does this too if you pop out from under his chair or crib he thinks it is hilarious! Such cute giggles!
Sooooo cute! This is such a fun age.
Leah, your family is so cute! This video is too funny! Hope all is well
I can't belive how big she has gotten!!! So adorable!
Post a Comment